I have stayed in Best Western hotels many times and usually have no complaints. This particular Best Western was okay, there was a ring around the bath tub making me think either the tub is old and needs to be replaced or the cleaning service did not do their job well. The breakfast service was very good and the breakfast was good as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Forrest City is family friendly and located just off of I-40. The hotel sits on nearly five acres of land with plenty of beautiful grassland. A perfect place for families staying the weekend or just overnight to rest up before continuing their trip. When you check-in, check out the fantastic guest rooms and amenities the Red Roof Inn Forrest City has to offer. The hotel offers a business center with access to a computer, printing, copying and faxing. A guest coin laundry and a picnic area for guest and their pets to enjoy. All guest rooms include Free Wi-Fi, a Flat-Screen TV, Microwave, Mini-Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, In-Room Coffee, and a Iron/Ironing Board. Complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee is offered in the lobby 24 hours and one well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Roof Inn Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Forrest City
- Forrest City Best Western