We happened to stay at this location because we had been on he road a long time and need at rest for the night.
The hotel is very old and has a strange layout with 3 buildings in different locations.
Our room was clean but very shabby looking. The skirt around the bed had holes and looked very worn. The door frame to the bathroom was broken as if someone had been stuck inside the shower area and had to pry the door open. Glad my husband set his phone alarm, because the alarm clock never worked.
We were given vouchers for breakfast ( have never seen this done at any other hotel) Maybe it is the keep all the truckers who were parked outside our room from getting a free meal?
If you need a place to lay your head for a night stay, but for no other reason keep going down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Forrest City is family friendly and located just off of I-40. The hotel sits on nearly five acres of land with plenty of beautiful grasslands. A perfect place for families staying the weekend or just overnight to rest up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Forrest City
- Forrest City Best Western