“Not a great breakfast!!”

Luxury Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Forrest City
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

If a continental breakfast is important to you, I would choose a different place to stay. They had powered donuts and 2 different types of cereal. Although, they had milk and coffee, the milk was sour when they brought it to us and the coffee wasn't very good either.

They must keep the air off in the rooms, because when we got to our room it was extremely hot and didn't really cool off during our stay. We made our reservation over the phone, and when we got there they had to shuffle around to find them. The beds didn't have fitted sheets, but they did smell clean. There was a film over everything in the bathroom.

If you are looking for a cheap, safe place to stay for the night, this is your place.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We've had a long drive and wanted to stay somewhere descent. We come upon this place because it was cheap....well I guess you definitely get what you paid for. I don't think they cleaned the shower in months nor the sink. Had soap scum and stains everywhere. All the furniture is dusty but I will say that the sheets did smell clean. Surprised. Yes, towels are stained and the floor along with the remote was very greasy. Just nasty. I would not come back. Go to the super 8 next door.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 23, 2013

When I opened the door of the room, the room was so hot. Someone must left the heater on. I found the loose desk chair and little hole of the cushion desk chair. The curtain is not completely close. I asked the staff for the clap. He gave me the paper clap that can close the curtain completely. There was no clock in that room. It has a cheap microwave (Sunbean) without clock and small fridge. BUT the shower and blow dryer are very good. The bed, end table, chair bathroom, and sink with mirror are good.

The breakfast they provided is so simple. Just two kinds of cereal, milk, juice, and small donuts. No bagels and cream cheese.

I am a little disappointed because this room is not luxury at all. I would not recommend anyone to go there. :(

Room Tip: bring the paper clap for the curtain if you want to go there for cheap price.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The room was in need of repairs (I'll post pics) but it was clean. The bed was hard, but sheets were clean. There was a fridge and microwave but no coffee maker! And no coffee available in lobby at 9am? The towels were very scratchy. But worst of all, the walls were very thin. We listened to our neighbors TV till midnight! Probably wouldn't stay again

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Roadtripgrammy
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I usually stay at the chain hotels, but there were none that were affordable to me. Room was clean, Had my main concerns covered, wifi, Refig and microwave. I also felt quit safe there, great find - great price, they even accepted a discount coupon that was given to me by the OK Welcome Center. Great value, especially when travelling cross-country.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were driving across country and just needed a place to sleep. Nothing fancy here, but it was clean enough, the air conditioning, fridge, microwave, tv, shower and wifi worked, the beds were comfortable, and it was quiet. We arrived about 8:30 pm after 14 hours on the road and departed next morning before 7 am, and were happy with our stay. Our room did not look like the pictures online. We had a tile floor, no carpet. That may be because we travelled with a pet. I didn't see any other rooms, so I don't know. It looked just a little more worn, but hey, we weren't there for elegance, we were there to rest. It was quiet even though our side of the motel was filled up. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Did not eat breakfast there. If you just need the basics, this place is adequately quiet, clean, and conveniently close to the interstate for the price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

After checking rates several times for hotels/motels at the Forrest City exit on TripAdvisor , I decided that all the positive reviews were worth the risk. I'm not used to paying such a low rate...always worried about bugs, dirt and grossness. But our room was clean and actually smelled fresh..another pleasant surprise. The desk clerk was friendly. The room was basic but very clean. It was minimal with 2 bath towels, but only 1 face and hand cloth...and no kleenex tissue. That aside, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
#2 of 12 in Forrest City
Hampton Inn Forrest City
Hampton Inn Forrest City
#1 of 12 in Forrest City

Been to Luxury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!