“Do not recommend”

Wendy's
Ranked #21 of 38 Restaurants in Forrest City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Out of side salad, white milk & something else we asked for ( I forgot what). We were there @ 4pm & employees seemed happier chatting then taking care of customers.

2  Thank cmjmath0me

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Like the other reviewer you usually get a decent meal at Wendy's, however, this place was very dirty, the attendants ignore you & several people had incorrect orders as we waited in line. Left to find a better spot.

1  Thank Karly49
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Wendy's is my favorite burger place but this one must have had a bad day. It is just off the freeway (not real easy to get to but Wendy's is usually worth the effort). We stopped for a quick snack - bowl of chili. I wrote on my receipt 100% American Beef - Where is it? The reason - "Almost" meat-less Chili. Quiet unusual for Wendy's. Also wrote Flies (those things flying around the food service counter) - Fly's - Sticky (the tables appeared to have been cleaned with something sticky - they looked clean but were tacky/sticky?) - and the restroom was really smelly and dirty. Wendy's is usually a class act?

1  Thank Mike-Landon