“Nice, Clean and Quite Hotel”

Days Inn Forrest City
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice, Clean and Quite Hotel”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This past weekend 2 nights, the hotel was quiet and very clean. I stay in an outer room and was able to park my truck right at the door. I am a female that was traveling alone and wasn’t at all frightened. I plan on staying there again during my travels. The food in the hotel on site was excellent also. I received a $5 discount for stay at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Bryant S, General Manager at Days Inn Forrest City, responded to this review, September 16, 2014
Thanks for sharing your feedback from your stay.We appreciate your buisness and hope to see you again soon!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Greenbrier
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband have stayed here for business for the past 4 years. We will not be staying here anymore. The rooms need updated. Our old style TV never worked after using 3 different remotes. We stayed 3 days with no internet so we could not work. We were told they were repairing it! The chair in the room was stained and torn. The maid staff did not clean our toilet and yes I told them to. They also did not leave fresh towels or wash clothes or coffee so we had to request those. The sink area was not clean. The carpet in the lobby needs cleaned. Also I had made our reservation a week in advance and requested a down stairs room. When I arrived was given a upstairs room. I was told there were no downstairs available. Finally the manger found one. Also the ice machine is in need of cleaning!

Room Tip: The internet does not work in the certain areas if it even works at all.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Bryant S, Manager at Days Inn Forrest City, responded to this review, September 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns.Please accept my sincere apology regarding your recent stay at Days Inn,Forrest City,AR.What you experienced is not the standards we strive to uphold.I just wanted to let you know we are in the process of upgrading our property with flat screen TV'snew room furniture and our internet service will be upgraded as well if you are ever in the area please stop by and give us another chance to make it right

Travelers are raving about these Forrest City hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel was clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I also liked the fact that there is a restaurant connected to the hotel. Dinner and breakfast was great, and it is also a plus that you get a percentage off on your breakfast bill.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Risabelv
Thanks for stopping by we enjoyed you're stay and please come back and see us soon!!!
Travelers also viewed these Forrest City hotels
#8 of 11 in Forrest City
Colony Inn
Colony Inn
#6 of 11 in Forrest City

Been to Days Inn Forrest City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Forrest City

Property: Days Inn Forrest City
Address: 200 Holiday Dr, Jct I-40 And State Highway 1 North, Forrest City, AR 72335-9112 (Formerly Holiday Inn Forrest City)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Forrest City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn Forrest City 3*
The Days Inn Hotel Forrest City is the only full service hotel in the area. We are located at exit 241B off I-40, between Memphis and Little Rock. Our property is nestled on beautiful Crowley's Ridge amidst landscaping lush with flowers and trees. We are located near several businesses Sanyo, Airthem, and Boars Head. They are only minutes away. We are also fifteen minutes away from Muller and Addison located in Wynne. Village Creek State Park is just 15 minutes away showcasing 7000 acres of beautiful hardwood trees which show a myriad of colors in the Fall. Two lakes are stocked for fishing. Kids can paddleboat, feed the ducks, or play on one of several playgrounds. This is fun for the whole family.The Days Inn Forrest City knows all guest are top priority. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Forrest City Hotel Forrest City