Comfort Suites Forrest City
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Forrest City)
$73
QualityInn
Luxury Inn & Suites(Forrest City)
$45
$68
$76
All reviewsfront deskbottled watercookiessitting areanice hot breakfastindoor swimming poolwafflessausagethird floorfitness roomhot tubchoice hotelsbreakfast buffeta great stayrooms are spaciouswould stay againback home
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in a king suite for three nights in early May 2013, for the rate of $89.10 per night plus $12.47 tax ($101.57 total per night). The staff was friendly. Both the room and lobby were very clean. The bedroom was large, with a couch and coffee table, desk and chair, and cabinetry for microwave, refrigerator and coffee. Large flat screen television. The sheets were nice and soft, although it seemed to me that the bed was beginning to lose a bit of its support, and would need replacing in the near future. That having been said, we did sleep well, so perhaps the bed was simply a bit softer than I prefer. The bathroom was somewhat small, but clean. Towels were adequate--not terribly thin, but not plush either. There was plenty of hot water, and water pressure in both the sink a shower were good. We did not use the pool area. Breakfast was adequate: sausage, preformed egg and cheese omelets, biscuits, gravy, waffle maker, cold cereals, breads/pastries, apples, yogurt. My only complaint about the breakfast was that the menu never changed. It would have been nice to have bacon and scrambled eggs instead of the egg omelet, and potatoes instead of biscuits and gravy, on at least one morning. Overall, we feel we got good value for our money, and would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. I really love the pool area and hot tub. I am always relaxed when i stay here, but its expensive so I do not stya very often. The prices are higher than some of the hotels in Memphis on Beale street. Because the prices are that high I usually go to Memphis and stay on Beale street, However, if you stay here you will not be disappointed. Everything is wonderful from the rooms, decor, and pool/fitness area. Almost forgot, you do have to watch your receipt. Each time I have stayed I have been charged a different amount than reserved. The last time I did not argue I just left with the higher rate. No bueno, but other than that there's nothing wrong with this hotel........ its a wonderful place.

Room Tip: No restaurant but continental breakfast. It has variety
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a relatively new and very nice Comfort Suites, and an excellent choice to stay when traveling through eastern Arkansas. Check in was quick, lobby was great, room was a very good size, everything was clean, breakfast was good, staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Travelinsider
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We reviewed this property just one year ago and have stayed at this location several times since however have not published an update review. This is out latest review based upon our recent stayWe reviewed this hotel about a year ago and once again made it a stop on our way to Kentucky. The hotel property on the outside and in the lobby is still impressive with it cleanliness. We are comparing this hotel against others in the Forrest City area and still believe this is a five star hotel for ther area. The hotel is very clean. The front desk staff is courterous, professionable and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. everything was in order and working. We prefer a little harder bed mattress and the one we had was a mid-range between soft and hard.We have included serval recent photos taken during this recent stay. You can find less expensive hotels in the area however none will be cleaner.There is a free breakfast which we rate average. While the eating area was very clean and the staff very cordial, the food was just average. There is a free state newspaper in the dining room. This hotel does not receive USA Today and we were told no hotel in the areas receives USA Today. There is also a nice business arera just opposite the check in counter.Pleanty of free close in parking. Fast and accurate check out. Fresh free coffee available in the lobby throughout our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank texaswillie
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Awesome hotel! This hotel is very clean and modern. The staff members are extremely nice. We only stayed here one night on April 4th-5th while driving home, but it was so nice, I wish we could have stayed longer. The room had two queen beds plus a pull-out couch, which was perfect for me, my husband and two teenagers. There was also a pool on site, but we didn't have time to use it. The breakfast was better than standard fare, with eggs, sausage, and biscuits also available. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family