“Excellent Stay!”

Comfort Suites Forrest City
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

This was a great place to stop during our long road trip home from Houston to Ohio. The hotel is VERY clean and looks new. The water wall at the entrance is just gorgeous. The room was extremely large and well maintained. We were welcomed with two bottles of water and a package or Oreo cookies. The hotel was very quiet and we all slept well. Breakfast was great the next morning and overall, the service at both check in and out was great. Would stay here again if I was in the area.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jessyleigh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Fabulous, clean, very lovely & spacious. Quite impressed for only $120.00/night

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank MissyMelly
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I've been sitting here trying to get cked into my room with only 1 person in front of me. It has now been 10 mins and the hotel mgr is here and he apologized but did assist????? I'm very disappointed in this and next time I'll make sure I go to Hampton inn.

• Stayed July 2012
Friendswood, TX
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were glad to find a motel with the standard of cleanliness and comfort of this one, considering the somewhat out-of-the-way place of Forrest City. I read some complaints about the price, but I am willing to pay a little more in order to have a higher end accommodation. The place seemed very new and the owner himself was on site the next morning. I appreciate that he made himself available to get feedback and handle any problems. This kind of attention shows in the well maintained public and private spaces.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JourneyBabe
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were driving back on a 1200 mile road trip and expected to find a room for the night in Memphis. We inadvertently coincided with the Miss Tennessee pagent and some other event, and there was not a decent room to be had in Memphis. The only 2Q bed room for $100 or less that the On Star advisor could find us within an hour of Memphis along I-40 was some place called America's Best Value... something in Forrest City, AR. I had driven 500 miles with my two teeanagers and it was almost midnight, so I said "fine, what's the exit?" Well, pulling into the parking lot of the ABV, we discovered it was a motel not a hotel, in an unfamiliar town, not tremendously well lit, and just not the kind of place I would feel comfortable sleeping in, let alone taking my teenage kids into. Now the On Star advisor had said there was a Comfort Inn there for $135/night, but I told her there was no Comfort Inn I was willing to pay that kind of money for--that was 160 miles ago. That's how we ended up at this Comfort Inn.

I was greeted by a somewhat curt gentleman at the desk. I asked if he had any non-smoking 2 queen bed rooms. He said "yes, $135 " and put a piece of paper on the counter for me to fill out. Thinking at this price this had to be one of the rooms with the additional sofa bed as was the last Comfort Inn we stayed at. That would have been great for my daughter to stretch out, but I was met with a curt "no". Needlesstosay, I was not impressed with the front desk person.

The room was a good size, clean, and the beds were reasonably comfortable. I went down to the breakfast buffet in the last half hour and only one table was occupied. Never saw a hotel person attending to it. The offerings were minimal and unappetizing. I don't drink coffee, so I couldn't even tell if their coffee was any good. I do know is that it was one of the most expensive 10 hours stays we've ever spent at a hotel.

incidently, at check out I wanted to charge the room to my debit card--I had used my credit card when we checked in. The lady at the front desk couldn't get the computer to let her change the card. She said the computer was being tempermental. Struck me as laziness because she wasn't trying very hard.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Suzanne0001
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stopped here for a night passing thru Ark. The pros. The place is VERY clean. Very nice pool and hot tub. Hot breakfast with plenty of choices. Friendly staff. Fast check in and check out. Free parking and Free wifi. In the West Mempis area, it is hard to find a clean place for a stop and sleep at a fair price. Now the con. The price for this hotel is WAY to high. I could see maybe, 80.00. But 130.00!! Will not do it again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the top floor as we were getting allot of noise from the room upstairs. Al...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Mur018
Naples, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We were stranded on I 40 due to a major auto accident, found this hotel and what an oasis! When I called to make sure they had a room the front desk went out of their way to make sure I would have a room if we ever got to exit and was greeted warmly upon arrival. Rooms were great and very clean plus a great breakfast. This hotel made a disasterous day 6 hours of sitting on a freeway end on a pleasant note! Thanks to all!

Stayed June 2012
Luxury Inn & Suites
Luxury Inn & Suites
#8 of 11 in Forrest City
Days Inn & Suites Brinkley

Been to Comfort Suites Forrest City? Share your experiences!