We went here as a family of 5 Christmas Eve to Boxing Day. Admittedly our room, no.15, was very small but the service, hospitality and food was excellent. We had three meals here and the standard was exceptionally good. Would highly recommend this Inn for a short stay whilst exploring the Cotswolds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf Inn sits in the heart of the beautiful sleepy Cotswold village of Northleach. A traditional coaching inn with 14 bespoke bedrooms, blending a traditional coaching inn with modern luxuries. All have the key ingredients for a good night's sleep with beautiful cotton linens by Three Thieving Magpies, Hypnos beds and power showers complete with heavenly-smelling, organic and naturally scented bath salts and lotions from 100 Acres. The Wheatsheaf boasts a topnotch wine list, great beer and excellent seasonal food, locally sourced from only the best producers in either the neighboring counties or UK, we scour the British Isles for the freshest coastal Oysters and seek out the tastiest local game shot by our friends and customers. In the warmer months enjoy our blossom-filled garden, or in the winter snuggle up by the fire after a treatment in our secret haven outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Wheatsheaf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel Northleach
- Wheatsheaf Northleach
- The Wheatsheaf Inn Cotswolds/Northleach