“Delicious vegetarian food”
Review of Tierra Kitchen

Tierra Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning modern restaurant using the best local, seasonal and organic produce in the South West. Suitable for vegetarians and foodies alike.
Lyme Regis, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious vegetarian food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have been to Tierra Kitchen quite a few times and I am always impressed by the quality of the food. The presentation is beautiful and the delicious flavour combinations are so creative and unique. I have recently decided to be vegetarian so I am even more appreciative of the wonderful choice offered at Tierra and will be back very soon!

Visited January 2014

Woking, United Kingdom
“Excellent vegetarian food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I'd been meaning to eat here on my last few visits to Lyme Regis but never seemed to find the time... until the last time I was there, and I'm SO glad I did. The menu is extensive but not overwhelming and there are so many delicious choices that it is easy to pick something new to try, but there are also plenty of dishes that make you want to go back again and again, and you know you won't get bored. Can't wait to eat there again the next time I'm in town, and wish they'd make a book of their recipes so I could try these out at home!

• Visited February 2014
Alfreton, United Kingdom
“Superb well priced lunch”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We re-visited this vegi restaurant and still as good as last July . Young pleasantvand efficient stsff.
We are not vegetarian but the best meal of several we had in the area during the week. We had the meze platter.

Visited March 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent (feels like a cafe)”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

When I chanced by Tierra Kitchen today, despite the sun being out, I was having a bad day... my meal/snack made it all better.

I didn't even notice it was vegetarian, I just noticed that all the food was interesting and the place inviting. Despite my being a faddy eater I could have chosen loads from the menu but opted for simple carrot and ginger soup.

The restaurant is small, with cafe style tables inside and out, perhaps a little minimalist but as its a minimal space, thats its charm. The staff were lovely and chilled. It has a casual and cafe like style - good if you like friendly attentive service but if you want silver service then (thankfully) its totally the wrong place to head for.

For a quick meal whilst on a date, day trip to the coast or whilst on holiday its great and I will be back, but hopefully with more people next time. Its marginally more expensive than a bland chain would be and def worth it. For a posh event, where you want space to roam and gaze at the views etc, its too casual/small/wrong location. Thats not what it is - its a nice chilled place, and the food from what I tasted and the presentation is good enough for anywhere.

• Visited March 2014
Lyme Regis
“Vegetarian joy.”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

You don't need to be a vegetarian to either enjoy or recognise this charming little restaurant
is exceptional. Delicious food, beautifully presented, in pretty surroundings. The friendly staff is the finishing touch. Have eaten here numerous times and will continue to do so. Review
submitted by a meat eater of many years standing.

• Visited March 2014