“way to start the bank holiday weekend”

Cobb Arms Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 83 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wonderful harbour side public house for the whole family!Gluten free dishes available, even fish and chips !! specials of the day- all homemade on site using all local fresh produce, our fresh meat from Axminser butchers and our fresh vegetables from local farmers delivered daily, our fresh fish delivered to our door from the markets each day!!and we only use Lyme Bay crab which is supplied from Beer Harbour.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

gorgeous hearty ploughmans , just how we like it, dressing on the side, lots of pickles and fabulous granary bread served promptly,followed by a sunny walk along the front, the weekend has started !

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice room. On the sea front. All local amenities on doorstep.
Excellent choice for breakfast.
Good value for money
Will stay again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Had a rather OK meal here last night. Usually it's a great place for pub food and has a great and varied menu. Last night we tried to get 2 fish and chips but, when a pub ON THE SEA FRONT tells you that they do not do freshly caught fish on the menu, just what's on the pre-printed menu that makes me worry.

They only had 1 battered cod left so I had a mixed grill, which was fine only it's usually very good in there. Mind you, it's usually hard to find a table in there too and we walked in no trouble....

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My Wife and I called into the Cobb Arms on Weds 3rd of April for an afternoon snack - we both ordered the Crab Sandwiches at £5.95.

I had a pint of the excellent Palmer's Dorset Gold - and my wife had a rose wine. The sandwiches were available on white or brown bread - we both had white. They arrived with a lovely mixed salad & a handful or so of kettle chip type crisps - this was all excellent and was well enjoyed - we'd recommend The Cobb Arms - it's also family friendly.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Amazing Sunday lunch. Good value for lyme regis. It was huge my husband and I could have shared!!!!!!!!! Roast pots were perfect.

2  Thank jugs1971