“Lovely Sunday lunch :))”

Cobb Arms Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 84 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cobb Arms Is No Longer Owned By Mr And Mrs Mcclements But Has New Owners As Of The 13th Nov 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Amazing Sunday lunch. Good value for lyme regis. It was huge my husband and I could have shared!!!!!!!!! Roast pots were perfect.

2  Thank jugs1971

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went for a little walk along the beach in the freezing brrrrrr and this pub drew us in. Cosy and inviting right on the waterfront. As we walked in, I saw a huge blackboard with the magic letters GF on loads of dishes!
So many options and proper good pub fare. Bar staff were very helpful with my dairy free add-on. Food came super-quick.
I had the GF fish and chips- AWESOME! Best GF fish n chips ever!
My boyfriend had the fish pie - all local fishy goodies in there.
Totally loved this place with the open fire and mix of proper locals (with dogs n everything) and tourists.

6  Thank zanyamy
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We dropped in at the Cobb Arms for a late lunch on a bitterly cold February day. It was good to sit by an open fire to warm up, and then be served an excellent fish pie by a friendly barman. The blackboard menu had a very good range of dishes - steak and fish in various forms predominating. We liked the atmosphere, too and it's nice to find a a place like this which welcomes children and dogs. The location right by the famous Cobb can't be bettered, and if you like fresh fish, it's within 20 yards of a super little fish shop.

1  Thank Aleff
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We went today for a drink and ended up staying for gluten free cod and chips and cider and three games of pool!!
Was lovely fresh food and very friendly staffx
Will definatly be back tomorrow for lunch!!

2  Thank Emily P
Reviewed January 15, 2013

As we were holidaying in Lyme with our daughter and boyfriend we needed somewhere to go to celebrate New Years Eve. We had a great night! The locals and the staff made us all feel extremely welcome. The atmosphere was fun and music was good all night. Only slight downside was that they only serve Palmers bitter which, to be honest, I'm not that keen on. However, all the pubs in town seem tied to this brewery, pity! On the plus side the staff were happy to let me try the different beers on offer until I found something I liked, Well Done.
Thanks Very Much.