“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Nasty blustery Saturday lunchtime was brightened by a visit to this lovely little restaurant. The food was sublime. First time I've chosen Thai from the menu here and it was the best I've ever eaten. I like the open kitchen where I could see Thai chefs preparing the food.
We've been before and had toasted sandwiches etc which were also very good.

Highly recommended if a little on the expensive side

largigi, Owner at Largigi, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind comments. Hopefully the next time you visit us the weather will be much kinder.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Efficient telephone booking, warm welcome, great decor, very good service from helpful staff, good choice of dishes on the menu and sufficient range of wines, and overall it was good value for money. We will return!

largigi, Owner at Largigi, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Really appreciate you positive comments. Thank you

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Firstly I have to say that I have travelled in Thailand quite extensively, so am very picky about Thai food. This would not be considered good enough in Bangkok or Chiang Mai but it is one of the better UK based Thai restaurants I have been to. Service is friendly and efficient, prices reasonable, and for lunch views are superlative across the Bay

largigi, Owner at Largigi, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thanks for constructed comments. I do agree with you that no matter were you go you can always find better. We consistently look at our business to improve and make changes. Hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went with 6 people and the place was packed. Very good food and service. The waitress and waiters were very nice, friendly and chatted with us. We asked to meet Larry the owner and he came down to say hello? Very friendly place. Food was very good and authentic. I did find the portions on a small size, as our party consisted of 3 men who were all over 6 feet, the rice portions are for one really. Highly unlikely to be able to share them with 2 people. But let that not distract you from the place. Felt prices were reasonable, cheaper than a lot of places I have been too. Nice selection of desserts.

largigi, Owner at Largigi, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Was good to meet you all and thanks for your kind comments and observations.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have eaten here a number of times and particularly enjoy the noodle soups, this time I went for the duck but the beef is also good. It is tasty, filling and quite authentic, just the job on a miserable cold rainy day! The restaurant itself is nicely decorated and right on the seafront. The staff are friendly and efficient, and all in all it's good value. The cakes and european lunch offerings are also good, convenient if anyone in your party isn't keen on Thai food.

largigi, Owner at Largigi, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thanks a million for your kind comments.