“Traceyd”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lyme Regis
Devonia Guest House
Ranked #10 of 45 Lyme Regis B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Very enjoyable stay at the Devonia B&B, nothing too much trouble at all from the owners, very helpful with the area and local places to see. Sea view room was very comfortable and spacious. Breakfast each morning was very enjoyable and plentiful, we will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Sea view room very spacious and comfortable
1  Thank tracey d

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This was my second stay at the Devonia and I was not disappointed.

The room had plenty of storage space and plenty of room to move around in, two armchairs, two bedside tables, two lamps and in short a proper twin room. The bathroom is well thought out and plenty of space for all those bits and pieces!

Breakfasts were fabulous, especially the pancakes (I have not seen my mother enjoy food as much for a long long time).

My mother very much enjoyed talking to Gail about P&Q. Gail and Lindsey are warm and friendly hosts and you feel as though the house is your own. Nice to be greeted with a cup of tea and cake too.

Room Tip: Room 3 is very spacious for those looking for twin rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This a superb B&B with a friendly welcome from caring owners. Lovely room at the top of the house with views over Jurassic coast and Lyme Bay. Breakfast was a surprise with a choice of freshly caught mackerel straight from Lyme Bay and cooked to perfection .and full English and many others. We have stayed at many hotels and B&Bs and this one ranks among the best for personal service quality of room and bathroom . Highly recommended . We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is our second time to Devonia and it was even better than the first. The house is really nicely decorated, absolutely spotless and has big, airey rooms. The added personal touches like the fridge in the lounge and the 'where to eat' book make Devonia the fabulous place it is.

The breakfast had everything we could possibly want to set us up for the day of hill walking. A choice of fruit, cereals, yoghurt, and cooked breakfasts. The full English was delicious as well as the holiday omelette which came complete with fresh basil, yum!

Gail and Lindsey are the perfect hosts who really went out of their way to make us comfortable and suggest things for us to do during our stay in Lyme Regis. Thank you for a great holiday, we'll be back again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We only stayed one night, but were extremely impressed by the quality of the Devonia Guest House. The whole place was immaculately clean, with good sized, well equipped bedrooms.
We were made to feel welcome from the second we arrived - with a nice pot of tea being offered - and gratefully received.

The owners are both really friendly and cant do enough for you. The breakfast could only be described as "magnificent".

Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a couple of days after a wedding. I cannot praise Devonia Guest House enough. Gail and Linsey were extremely welcoming and made us feel very much at home. The whole place was tastefully decorated in a contempory fashion and, unlike other B&Bs did not have a staid feel. Our sea view room (room two) was nice and airy with light pastel colours. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom faultless. Everything had been thoroughly cleaned which was a welcome relief to my girlfriend who can be quite fastidious about such things. The only drawback (which was not really an inconvenience for us) was that we could not connect to the wi-fi in our room and had to go into the ground floor living room for reception. I would quite happily stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room two which was very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This has to be the best B&B I've ever stayed in! Gail and Lindsey were very welcoming and helpful. And of course there's Rocky the recycling dog who was very entertaining! I wish I could have stayed longer! The bedroom and bathroom is spotless. I had a single with a beautiful view of the sea. Everything you need is here - TV with radio, teas and coffees, bottled water, hair dryer, towels, as well as decent liquid soap, hand and body lotion, shower gel and even facial wipes to remove your make up! Lovely breakfast with fresh fruit, yoghurt, selection of decent cereals including granola and muesli and tasty cooked breakfast including smoked salmon. My train home was late and I was given a spare front door key so that I could let myself in to use the toilet and lounge as well as pick up my bags. It's these nice touches that make a difference.

Devonia is walking distance to the town centre - I'd recommend walking down View Road and heading towards the old Town Mill where there's a terrific bakery.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo