“Love the Holt for its atmosphere!!”
Review of The Holt

The Holt
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Honiton
Cuisines: Bar, European, British, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Honiton
“Love the Holt for its atmosphere!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always great standard of food and service!! Staff are friendly and welcoming! Would highly recommend the Holt, even if just wanting nice bar food and drinks it is a great place to go :)

• Visited March 2013

“Delicious food served in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food here is just delicious. During my recent meal here it was as if my taste buds were having a party in my mouth!!! The staff are welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. Definitely worth a visit if visiting Honiton.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Good night out”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I have only been here once before and enjoyed so was happy when I went again on the Friday. As we walked in as always we were greeted with friendly service and shown to our table in the upstairs restaurant. For starters I had the meat board that had smoked and cured meats all done in the kitchen there and it was the best starter I've ever had and then for main I had pork which was the special and also was very lovely. Everytime we needed another drink the longest we had to wait was a few minutes and it was packed. Would defiantly recommend

• Visited April 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Food Excellent & Perfect Service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

On entering we were greeted with a very warm welcome and our drinks order taken and we were shown to our table. The food was excellent, the service perfect and all of the staff were knowledgeable and very helpful about the menu and drinks. The atmosphere was great I would recommend this place to anyone, and hope to return very soon.

• Visited November 2012
Bristol, England
“Great Food, Friendly, Best in Honiton”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We like to visit Honiton as much as we can but have not been for a couple of Years now and always visited the Holt, but this Year wow it's had a complete makeover and is even better than before. It's a very busy place and as you walk into the bar a very friendly barman sorts out a table and drink for you. The service was excellent as was the food. We would recommend this place to everyone and would be back again soon.