Bella Pizza
Ranked #41 of 74 Restaurants in Honiton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: New Italian Restaurent in Honiton, Devon - visited last night and enjoyed it very much.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

nice setting , fantastic food , good service , have been a few times now and no bad experiences , recommended !

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Driving back to Wiltshire on a rainy Saturday evening had an excellent meal here. The chilli nachos were yummy and the pizzas were very filling with generous toppings. The waitress was lovely and very attentive despite having to deal with a slightly unruly party who were the "worst for wear". Will definitely call back here on our next trip to Devon.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Not much was drawing me in at Honiton at teatime on a very rainy dreary and rather cold day. I really fancied a Pizza and had driven up and down the High Street twice before I noticed Bella Pizza. Slightly uphill from all the other pubs and cafes and despite being attractively decorated outside, I found it easy to miss. The outside is subtle unlike most Pizza restaurants.
Inside, it was a little chilly and whilst the decor, black, white and fresh lime green, is lovely, it wasnt very inviting on a cold day, and it was empty at this time, so I nearly walked out again.
But the girl serving was very friendly and the menu was a little different so I stayed.
Excellent Pizza, 7 inch and I had spicy American with additional toppings. Slightly thicker edge than Pizza Express but it was delicious. Coleslaw appears to be homemade, plenty of Parmesan available and with chilli oil sprinkled over the crust...perfect.
Service was excellent too. I would definitely return.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice place, well presented, clean and smart, the first time I ate there I felt there pizzas a little heavy on the cheese for my taste. Next time I asked for less cheese and it was amazing, will definately be back.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

A wide choice of pizzas and Italian foods available to take away, we have not tried the new restaurant, which has a wider menu, but on past experience, should be good too!