“Lunching at the Flintlock”
Review of The Flintlock Inn

The Flintlock Inn
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Honiton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Seventeen of us sat down to lunch at the Flintlock last Friday, a change of venue for this annual get together. What more can I say than we were treated to an excellent lunch, service and attention. Please may we come back next year I was asked. Of course we can. It is now booked. This must be one of the best places to eat for miles around and excellent value for money. The food was cooked to perfection. Group functions, up to twenty six, are catered for in a separate area just off the bar so the atmosphere is one of conviviality but not isolation from the buzz of the inn. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have paid a lot more for meals in other restaurants that were not as tasty, fresh and well presented as the food here. The best and most well priced meal we have had for ages.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Once again I had an amazing meal, last night made me feel I was having the personal touch. Made me feel very welcome , so professional . Highly recommend ;-)

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Have been before and thought it was very good,after 2nd visit can't say anything more than excellent! food, staff and surroundings are good and it was nice to have a table early in the evening and not be the only people in the place,next visit will use the restaurant as we were three people we had two round tables put together which wasn't so good but not bad enough to ask to change!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stopped overnight in March on Sundary 29th April 2013 and ate our evening meal at The Flintlock Inn. The meal was excellent especially the Chicken and Ham Pie best I have every tasted. The vegetables were present well and were cooked to perfection especially the red cabbage. We will definitely visit again and would recommend this pub as a good stop.