“Backwoods Luxury” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Fordyce

Days Inn Fordyce
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fordyce
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Prescott, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Never again will I or any of my co-workers stay at this facility again. The rooms were filthy and had a horrible odor. The carpets were black and sticky. I woke up with bug bites on my legs the next morning. There was dried blood on the head board. The air conditioner did not blow cold air. On my confirmation email, I was quoted a price of $76+tax/night....I was charged $84=tax/night. I went back to the hotel to get them to correct the bill and the girl refused. My supervisor contacted the local manager and he flat out lied saying I requested a room upgrade and that one of my coworkers was his witness.....we checked in on 2 different days!!! I was by myself when I checked in!!! Not only was the place gross but the customer service was poor. Take my advice, stay in a different town and drive a short ways. My coworkers that checked out after 1 night stayed in Camden and said it was worth the drive.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
GMDaysinnSuites, General Manager at Days Inn Fordyce, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
I am so sorry that you had such a terrible experience and I wish you the best of luck finding a more adequate hotel to stay at in the area. Have a great day.
De Queen
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

good stay, clean room, a little noise outside both nights i was there, but nothing that was really bothersome.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnCabotAr, General Manager at Days Inn Fordyce, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving us a good review of your stay here! We really appreciate the time taken from your schedule to do so! Let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you in the future! Sincerely, Jay

Been to Days Inn Fordyce? Share your experiences!