We stayed here after our B and B accommodation had been double booked. It was expensive and the family room was very small and shabby - overlooking a noisy roof with air conditioning units running all night. The breakfast was fantastic however.
Like a rabbit warren - old style hotel in need of modernisation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling within sight of the open sea at the mouth of the tranquil Camel Estuary, Padstow, in Cornwall, has always been a thriving fishing port and commercial centre for north Cornwall. At the heart of the town and overlooking the medieval harbour is the Old Custom House, now a stylish and intimate place to stay. Standing on the quayside, the Old Custom House is still one of the finest buildings in the town. Today it is famous for its fine food, award winning ales, elegant, intimate accommodation and for its luxurious Beauty Studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Old Custom House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Custom House Hotel Padstow
- Old Custom House Padstow
- Old Custom House Inn Padstow, Cornwall