If you are expecting luxury it`s not here. This is a good old fashion type Bed and Breakfast / Hotel.Great view`s over the harbour.
Beds comfortable and rooms very clean, not forgetting the lovely staff. The Hotel is in need of some planned Maintenece, my room in particular the radiators did not work and with the lack of doublre glazing was extremely cold on the first night and morning. i mentioned it at breakfast and a electric radiator was placed in my room before i had finnished my food. Food was very good. Hotel rooms maybe a little over priced with no parking, suggest look out for special deals so not disappointed on arrival.Hope this is helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling within sight of the open sea at the mouth of the tranquil Camel Estuary, Padstow, in Cornwall, has always been a thriving fishing port and commercial centre for north Cornwall. At the heart of the town and overlooking the medieval harbour is the Old Custom House, now a stylish and intimate place to stay. Standing on the quayside, the Old Custom House is still one of the finest buildings in the town. Today it is famous for its fine food, award winning ales, elegant, intimate accommodation and for its luxurious Beauty Studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Old Custom House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Custom House Hotel Padstow
- Old Custom House Padstow
- Old Custom House Inn Padstow, Cornwall