Stayed for one night and the whole stay was an absolute pleasure. Start to finish staff were great, very accommodating and everything you expect from a great hotel.
Room was modern but in keeping with the feel of the area. Warm and homely, even upgraded us as was a birthday weekend.
Breakfast was lovely, again great service. Staff genuinely interested in your stay.
Pub was also great, comfortable setting great place for a drink after a long coastal walk, pre dinner drinks or a few night caps.
Recommend this to anyone looking for a couples weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling within sight of the open sea at the mouth of the tranquil Camel Estuary, Padstow, in Cornwall, has always been a thriving fishing port and commercial centre for north Cornwall. At the heart of the town and overlooking the medieval harbour is the Old Custom House, now a stylish and intimate place to stay. Standing on the quayside, the Old Custom House is still one of the finest buildings in the town. Today it is famous for its fine food, award winning ales, elegant, intimate accommodation and for its luxurious Beauty Studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Old Custom House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Custom House Hotel Padstow
- Old Custom House Padstow
- Old Custom House Inn Padstow, Cornwall