Review Highlights
GREAT WEE FIND

Fantastic harbour with many eateries near by, weather was perfect just watch out for the hungry... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
eliotdonn01
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Lovely historic harbour, interesting as not like the harbours in my country Australia

Lot's to look at and nice and quiet to stroll around and find something to eat, Lobster museum and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Helen C
Lyons

2,272 results
All reviews rick stein park and ride lots of shops fishing boats fish and chips art galleries watch the world pubs and restaurants pastry ice cream quaint shops visited padstow lots of places to eat lovely place love padstow out of season chough bakery
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This harbor and town are very quaint, everything is nearby and the pubs and restaurants all seem very nice. The only downsides that I could find if I had to find them were the town seemed to shut down after 10.30pm at night and whilst Rick Stein is a commenced chef, there is a little bit of overkill with the Rick Stein brand everywhere!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been going to Padstow for over 35 yrs and I still love the place. Although I prefer it when it isn't as busy and can be quite a nightmare in the school holidays. I also miss seeing the traditional fishing boats in the harbour they have been unfortunately replaced by rich people's boats. It is still picturesque town that I hold very dear to my heart.

1  Thank shelldebs
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Padstow is a lovely small harbour town,and there always seems to be a lot going on.We always visit here.The harbour is the focal point in my opinion with plenty of things happening,organised boat trips to see dolphins and seals too.I do however love wandering around the harbour whilst the kids(18 and 19)cast out their crab nets.Try to get here early as this place,like St Ives is a victim of its own success becoming immensely busy during the summer months.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Lovely spot to wander round in the evening, right around the harbour. Imagine you own one of the big yachts parked up by the quayside, or buy a crab line and see what you catch. Finish up with Fish and Chips overlooking the harbour.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Rick Stein owns so much of this lovely town I'm sure they'll re-name it Stein-stow soon, but I think he deserves nothing but thanks. The town is thriving and its easy to see why, so if Rick has played his part in that then good on him! It's a lovely place for an evening out, as you're spoilt for choice for dining of all kinds, other 'refreshments', and great ice cream. Although it's very busy it manages to retain (most of) it's charm as a lovely Cornish harbour town. Do go - I don't think you'll be sorry.