“Beautiful, well equipped lodge”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Trevose View

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura C
“Beautiful, well equipped lodge”
Reviewed September 2, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

From the moment we arrived we were impressed.
The lodge was spacious, spotless and had all the mod cons.
We had 3 kids with us, aged 1, 2 and 11. There was enough room for them, it was also safe for the smaller ones which is a big priority when you're somewhere unfamiliar.
The lodge is beautifully decorated and has been furnished to a high standard.
Its location was perfect and the culdesac was lovely and quiet.
We made use of the site facilities including the shop, play area and bar, serving food... which again were handy for the children.
Sarah, the host, was on hand for any questions we had and her response time was second to none!
A thoroughly enjoyable stay was had by all.
Would definitely stay again!!

Sep 2, 2018
Thank you for the lovely review. I try very hard to make Trevose View a home from Home experience so it’s wonderful you were able to make yourselves at home and enjoy Cornwall as much as I do. Hopefully I can welcome you all back in the future.
Samantha...
“Great holiday”
Reviewed August 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

First impressions- wow.
Wonderfully spacious, well equipped and with excellent information for local amenities.
Fantastic location near Padstow & well within driving distance of some great day trips across Cornwall coastline and coves.
In our opinion if we could have given it more than 5 stars- we would.
Everything we needed was there.
We just had one fantastic holiday.
Thank you.

Aug 31, 2018
Dear Sam, Shaun & Georgia
I am really pleased that you all had a great time on your first holiday to Cornwall. Thank you for the lovely review and for staying at Trevose View hopefully I can welcome you all back again in the future.
Sarah xx
Reviewed August 19, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Aug 22, 2018
Dear Sally & Family
I’m very pleased you enjoyed your holiday at Trevose View and found it a home from home experience. Hopefully I can welcome you back in the future.
davidj0ne...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“5 Star”
Reviewed July 26, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

No complaints at all about this holiday. The lodge was clean comfortable and well furnished with everything a family could need to enjoy themselves. There was plenty to do in the surrounding area and the icing on the cake was a week of perfect weather. Thank you Sarah from all of us.

Jul 29, 2018
Dear Peter
I’m so pleased that you found my lodge lived up to your expectations, I strive very hard to make everything as near to perfect as possible. The weather on the other hand can be a tad more unpredictable so the fact that you had a week of glorious sunshine was wonderful. I hope I can welcome you all back in the future.
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 10, 2018
Dear Janine & Family
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your first holiday with your new baby and found Trevose View a home from home experience. Hopefully I can welcome you all back in the future.
Blunsdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Apr 23, 2018
Dear Wendy
Thank you for the lovely review, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the 2018 improvements to the lodge. I strive very hard to make Trevose View Lodge a place in which guests can relax and unwind so to hear that you enjoyed your second visit makes all the hard work worthwhile. I look forward to welcoming you both back again in the future.
Sightsee2...
“Excellent.”
Reviewed November 4, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This holiday home is one of the best we have stayed in. Everything has been thought off, it is clean and comfortable, so much so you don;t want to leave it. Sarah the owner has thought of everything and is very quick to reply to booking and queries.
We shall be back.
Nick & Tracey.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 5, 2017
Dear Nick & Tracey
Thank you for the lovely review. I’m so pleased that you found my Holiday Home one of the best you’ve stayed in, thank you for looking after it during your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Sarah x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing