“Tasty food at a good price”

Walkers Fish and Chips
Ranked #70 of 92 Restaurants in Padstow
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had lunch sat in the cafe with gorgeous views over the harbour. The fish and chips were really nice and reasonably priced particularly for Padstow. The staff were friendly even though it was busy. Would definitely recommend when visiting Padstow.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

What has happened to this restaurant? Have enjoyed fish and chips in the past ! will not be visiting again.
Talk about overpriced,a single sausage costs £1-15p,(not jumbo),chips warm,kids meals cost £4-50p.very poor the staff could not give a monkey,s
In hindsight RICK STEINS would have been the better option,will know next time.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Next time I'll go to Stein's. At least you expect to get ripped off. Fish and chips, I ordered, it wouldn't be a child portion anywhere else. It's self-serve unless you have something done for the take-away, in which case you can't see the awful portion size until it's in front of you. NEVER again!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food actually tastes better than it looks.
Very fast an convenient if the kids need feeding, and nt too expensive either.
For two adults and two kids we paid under £25

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

The only thing good is the view which they completely exploit with their prices. Our chips were barely luke warm to the touch and our starter of nachos looked like sloop with cheapest watery salsa. Drinks from the chiller were warm. The best part is when I said to staff member that these were the worst meals we have ever eaten he said he was inclined to agree with me and nothing he could do!! I was taken back to say the least but in a funny way admired his honesty. I think this is a well below standard fish and chip shop that's tried to cash in on things and offer more food than it knows how to cook and I would imagine gets very little repeat trade. Bet the seagulls wouldn't even touch it.