“Luvverly bread”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
england
“Luvverly bread”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Have tried all manner of goodies from this ideally placed establishment. Bread we bought was brill and the pasties are to die for, great to eat watching the visitors trying to eat anything before the seagulls attack!!!

• Visited April 2013

“Lovely pasty but at £2.75 each was quite expensive.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We would go again as the pasty was lovely, but was a bit shocked at the price for a cold pasty. Didn't ask how much it wod be hot though.

Berkshire
“Great Cornish Pasties to eat by the Harbour”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Chough Bakery has an amazing location - right in the middle of the front to the harbour. There are benches outside so you can buy a pastie and eat it outside. Also recommend the sausage rolls which contained a really good quality meat. Each pastie/sausage roll got put into a separate paper bag without having to ask which was great. Good value.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Best pasty EVER!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had a steak and blue cheese pasty from here and it was sooooo good, I didn't want to finish it! I've had a lot of pasty's during my many visits to cornwall and I can easily say this was the nicest I have ever had! The steak was so tender and not fat on it and the filling was moist and delicious! Definitely recommend it and will be going back next year!

Visited April 2013
Ombersley Worcestershire
“Best Pasty in Cornwall...trust me !”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The pastry is fabulous...I didn't throw a bit away!!
And the filling divine..I had beef and blue cheese,steering away from my usual traditional.What a decision...I could've kissed it !
My partner had traditional ...he said it too was the best he'd eaten in years!
I can't wait to get to Padstow again and sample another.

• Visited March 2013