“Great Cornish Pasties to eat by the Harbour”
Review of The Chough Bakery

The Chough Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Padstow
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Chough Bakery has an amazing location - right in the middle of the front to the harbour. There are benches outside so you can buy a pastie and eat it outside. Also recommend the sausage rolls which contained a really good quality meat. Each pastie/sausage roll got put into a separate paper bag without having to ask which was great. Good value.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,256)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had a steak and blue cheese pasty from here and it was sooooo good, I didn't want to finish it! I've had a lot of pasty's during my many visits to cornwall and I can easily say this was the nicest I have ever had! The steak was so tender and not fat on it and the filling was moist and delicious! Definitely recommend it and will be going back next year!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The pastry is fabulous...I didn't throw a bit away!!
And the filling divine..I had beef and blue cheese,steering away from my usual traditional.What a decision...I could've kissed it !
My partner had traditional ...he said it too was the best he'd eaten in years!
I can't wait to get to Padstow again and sample another.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great pasties and cakes, great service! Superb location in the harbour, you can't miss it! Also sell great cream teas to take away and much cheaper then expected.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Popped into the bakery yesterday for some sweet treats! The cakes from the bakery were delicious although service could of been abit more friendlier, the cakes definitely saved the day! :)