“Great find and great food”
Review of St Kew Harvest - CLOSED

St Kew Harvest
Cuisines: Deli, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: A destination for Artisan Local Food Lovers. We grow organically on site and produce our healthy driven food for our tea room as well as sourcing from surrounding ethical and/or organic farms. We have build a commercial wood fired oven where we bake Real Bread Great Taste awarded 24 hour sourdoughs as well as other long fermented traditional breads and cakes. Hosting Pop Ups and Woodfired Pizza Fridays.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am so pleased we discovered this cafe. We found it quite hard to find - it is located in St Kew at the turning for the golf course but is signposted from the main road. I contacted them in advance as I need to eat a gluten free diet to see if they could cater for me, and they replied promptly and were friendly, helpful and welcoming and explained that they do cater for GF. The cafe itself is located within a farm shop, which has a fair bit of choice to buy local produce and health foods. There is also fresh fruit and veg for sale, as well as many enticing choices on the deli counter like salads and baked goods. The cafe is small but nicely decorated and well lit with nice wooden tables. You can watch the staff prepare the food in the massive kitchen behind the cafe. The menu was really impressive and I had the best homemade GF bread I have ever tasted with the Ploughman's lunch. The portions are generous and it appeared that all the items are homemade or locally sourced. The selection of wheat breads looked amazing and my boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed his Ploughman's too. I also had a GF brownie to takeaway, which tasted great. The staff were friendly and we felt it was good value for money too. The opening hours are limited and it's not open for breakfast yet, but is a great place to stop for lunch and snacks. I will definitely return.

1  Thank Owlzthat
AntoninaBrown, Owner at St Kew Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you so much, it means the world to us to make people welcomed and happy, the farm is our home.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were told about Kew Harvest by the owners of the cottage we were staying in. It looked nice from the outside, and needed something close, and I have to say it did not let us down.

On Friday's they now have Pizza nights, and the Pizzas are really good. Far far better than a lot of efforts you come across these days.

One concern, and a minor one really, if you are in a large party, you may have a little wait as the Pizzas come one at a time. I think with time this will get faster as they gain more practice - I am told the Pizza nights are a new thing.

Thoroughly recommended! Great for couples or families.

We hope we have become this bit quicker since you visited, experienced maybe, more but still lots to learn.
Thank you for popping in!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Searched high and low for a quality farm shop in North Cornwall. This one is a real gem offering a great selection of goods including delicious meat from local Dexter cows and amazing real bread. Has a deli counter and does a pizza night.

The signage is a little haphazard but if you look for the St. Kew golf club, you will find it!

Thank you so much, a little late, but letting you know your comment means the world.
Our farm is our home so it's very important to us that everybody feels very welcomed and happy.