“Hen Party Mayhem”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Hen Party Mayhem”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The circuit is very well organised and they were very accommodating even though we were very late!! The karts are well maintained and the track has lots of cool bends!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Gem-Gem2410

Exeter
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Not cheap but well worth it”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have visited this place three times now on separate stag parties and it is the best kart circuit I have been to in this country. Each time we have had a mini GP which gives you a qualifying session followed by about 30 laps of racing for around £50. Trust me this is long enough and your arms ache by the end if you are really going for it!

The karts are quick and you can get sub 1 minute laps from a 1000 metre course. The instructors strike a good balance between excitement and safety by allowing close racing but coming down hard on dangerous manoevures.

I will definitely go back at some point in the future. Note that the circuit is not open on Sundays.

Visited August 2011
Banstead, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I visited here with my 11 yr old son. We both had junior karts and it cost £10 per 10 min race including eqpt. What a great time we both had and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It rained on our 2nd race , so take wet weather clothes if you think you might need them.