“Not cheap but well worth it”

St Eval Kart Circuit
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Wadebridge
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have visited this place three times now on separate stag parties and it is the best kart circuit I have been to in this country. Each time we have had a mini GP which gives you a qualifying session followed by about 30 laps of racing for around £50. Trust me this is long enough and your arms ache by the end if you are really going for it!

The karts are quick and you can get sub 1 minute laps from a 1000 metre course. The instructors strike a good balance between excitement and safety by allowing close racing but coming down hard on dangerous manoevures.

I will definitely go back at some point in the future. Note that the circuit is not open on Sundays.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I visited here with my 11 yr old son. We both had junior karts and it cost £10 per 10 min race including eqpt. What a great time we both had and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It rained on our 2nd race , so take wet weather clothes if you think you might need them.