“Rabbit Pie”

Relish Food and Drink
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Relish we're famous for our coffee and relaxed friendly service. We're family friendly, dog friendly and offer free wifi. Set around a sheltered courtyard just yards from the main shopping street, there's ample indoor and outdoor seating in the cafe, delicatessen and courtyard. We serve high quality breakfast, lunch and home made cakes & biscuits from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday.
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Rabbit Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wow. When Hugo told me that the daily special was rabbit pie last week I immediately knew we had to find time for lunch out that day. We invited a couple of friends and arrived hungry after playing tennis. Absolutely amazing pie served with a baked apple, cut in half and then finished on the griddle. The coffee was as ever, better than anything served anywhere else locally ( in fact let's be honest here and just say best in England, and I drink a lot of coffee )
They set the bar high here and it comes recommended by discerning locals.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank amandapennington

Tintagel, United Kingdom
“Best Coffee in Cornwall!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

My boyfriend first introduced me to this place a few years ago and whenever we are in the area will always visit here for coffee, he has a flat white and i have my favourite mocha
We came here one particular lunchtime for just that and also a bite to eat, i had a spicy beetroot and cheese sandwich which was a great portion and very tasty! fresh salad leaves and ingredients, my boyfriends parents had the mussels in i think it was a white wine sauce which tasted amazing! It could have been a soup on the menu!
This cafe is outstanding! Quality and ambience is just perfect and the barista's/waiters/waitresses have such great customer service so friendly and very knowledgable of the produce and coffee
The coffee is the best in cornwall! Made perfectly and the temperature is just perfect they really know what they are doing!
I come here with my boyfriend and we cannot recommend this place more highly!
I came here a couple weeks ago with my other half and his nan and had yet another great experience, absolutely no fault with this place
Tastefully decorated, comfy seating, great staff, great coffee, great food all at a reasonable price!
They even have a deli next door with various bits and bobs in
We live in Tintagel, so its a little trek here but we LOVE IT!!!!

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Cold Coffee”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I take a keen interest in not just Hotels but anything that I happen to come across. Well I came upon "Relish Food & Drink" situated in Wadebridge, Cornwall, England. The setting in a court yard gives a first impression that it could be somewhere you would like to relax. I had heard good reports of their cappuccino's. Once in the establishment the person behind the counter was very friendly. I ordered two large cappuccino's.

The seating in the establishment is not very impressive at first glance. Most of the tables and chairs are varnished wood more of a walnut shade but in style similar to the chairs one had at school. There is just a small number of leather chairs. If you are small be warned no one will see you as you fall into a very deep leather chair with high sides. Not ideal for drinking a cup of coffee from the nearby table. The pictures of seagulls and sea lions can after a while start to annoy.

Interrupted by my thoughts the coffee arrived delivered to where we were sat. Now thats a nice touch and most coffee shops do not have this delivered to you service. You have to do that yourself and sometimes struggle through crowds. Now for the cappuccino's. At first glance they looked great with the pattern put on by the member of staff. It looked really good. Then oh! then! The absolute shocker..Both cappuccino's were luke warm and after just a few minutes they were cold.

Therefore I cannot recommend this establishment as a place for the perfect cappuccino. Rule number one it has to be HOT! No point in complaining to the member of staff as my review will serve the establishment of Relish Food & Drink much better.

Come on Relish Food & Drink before you do anything fancy get the basics right. I will one day return to see how you are doing and if this basic failure is corrected oh and those terrible pictures replaced and some better quality seats then you may get a very good rating.

I was going to rate you one but the member of staff was pleasant even though she did get the amount wrong on paying. Therefore I give you two.

There are better places in North Cornwall but if Relish can correct these points then we shall see. I will be back to check you out in the not too distant future.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank reviewerUSAUK
Hugo H, Owner at Relish Food and Drink, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
"I will be back to check you out in the not too distant future"

No need, thank you ;-)
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Cream tea ... Mmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Felt very welcomed - especially the fleecy blankets on the chairs outside!
Lovely scones, plenty of delicious jam and clotted cream.
Staff friendly and helpful, topped up the teapot with smile!
Very enjoyable and worth the detour off the camel trail!

Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Poor at the highest”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Very poor service and very poor and shockingly overpriced soup which turned out to be like water. This cafe is in desperate need of a good management team, lighting and atmosphere was as poor as the service and food. Will we visit again? ABSOLUTELY NOT would we recommend ABSOLUTELY NOT

• Visited September 2012