“Nice food! But no sauce???”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Went here for a meal the they have an offer on pizza or pasta and a glass of wine/soft drink for ten pounds. The pizza was lovely and made up for me as I asked for a combination of toppings that were not on the menu. However I our party asked for some sauces and they had no ketchup or mayo! Find this odd as most home kitchens have sauces so for a resturaunt not to have them is strange. Over all I enjoyed my meal and would eat there again but I would make a friendly suggestion that they keep sauces in stock.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Went for a midweek evening meal, Lovely little restaurant, nice decor, food satisfactory. Somewhat quiet, but we could hear the 'chef' (?) talking to the waiting staff and passing comments on the customers sat in the restaurant! Incredibly rude, unprofessional behavior which spoiled what would have of been a nice evening.
Most certainly will not be visiting again.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had a great evening meal here. A real find in Wadebridge. The portions are perfect. The Food we had was wonderful, i would really recommend the salmon risotto. The service excellent and very attentive and the atmosphere calm and relaxing.I would really recommend it.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a small restaurant, brightly lit with a great menu. The staff very pleasant and eager to please. The quality of the actual pizza base was tasy enought itself! Prices very reasonable, ambience happy and with a few books strategically placed, it would be a great place to chill out and take your time.

Definately recomended - also provide a takeaway service.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stunning Pizza's - just wish we were closer to be able to use as a 'take away' :)
Will definitely call in again when next in Wadebridge. Jaimie & Nick