“Brilliant Coasteering North Cornwall”

Cornish Rock Tors Ltd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cornish Rock Tors is an adventure sports company based on the north coast of Cornwall. Specialising in Coasteering, Sea Kayaking, Guided Swims and Equipment Hire. Cornish Rock Tors is now a thriving outdoor centre. We offer adventure packages for complete beginners all the way through to seasoned adrenaline junkies, covering half day trips to multiple day courses. We cater for individuals, family groups, school and youth groups, stag and hen parties and corporate teams, and we also provide activity gift vouchers as the perfect adventure present. We are based in Port Gaverne on the North Coast. Please get in touch for a chat and see what adventures we can organise for you whilst you’re here on holiday in Cornwall. We are proud to say that we hold an AALS (Adventure Activities Licensing Service) license for all our activities and that all our instructors hold the relevant National Governing Body Awards for all the activities we provide.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Was on holiday last week with my teenage daughter. Had a go last year and thoroughly enjoyed it so convinced my daughter to do it again this year but this time at the intermediate level. My daughter did have some slight trepidation at first, knowing that we would be jumping from higher but this went after her first leap off Castle Rock. One of the instructors we had was the same from last year, Ali, who was excellent and looked after us along with Henry tagging along too. We both had a great time even with the 'leap of faith' at the end where we stepped off with our eyes closed. That was weird but exhilarating! Would certainly come back for more. Well done guys.

1  Thank Nick M
"coasteering experience"
in 8 reviews
"these guys"
in 10 reviews
"great sense of achievement"
"port isaac"
"equipment provided"
"fun afternoon"
"perfect weather"

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great morning with a very knowledgeable and friendly team (Peter John and Henry). Fantastic mix of swimming climbing jumping and adventuring in coastal caves. The whole family including 3 teens had a great time.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Took my daughter, her friend and my wife on the Cornish Rock Tors intermediate Coasteering yesterday and had a fantastic time. The admin and communication were excellent and the team could not be more helpful and accommodating. The Coasteering adventure was excellent and having been with two other local companies in the last few years this was certainly the best we have done! Starting with a reassuring safety brief and great local history we had an awesome and challenging afternoon. The team catered for all physical abilities and their superb instruction and guiding pushed us to achieve big jumps, climbs and swims. Truly an outstanding team! Can't wait for sea kayaking with them this Saturday. P.S. The girls (Including my wife) also thought the team were 'ripped and hot' - which I think, is a good thing! Darren C

Reviewed July 3, 2013

During a few days stay in Polzeath I decided to experience coasteering with Cornish Rock Tors. Not quite sure of what to expect, i returned really exhilarated, and would definitely attempt again. The instructor Henry was good fun, very knowledgeable and perfect at putting the group at ease. Would highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We very much enjoyed the Kayaking event on 9June guided by the two instructors: Ben Spicer & Natalie - great locations & Kayaking plus Ben's expert knowledge on the local ecology. My second time Kayaking with Ben so I can confidently recommend Cornish Rock Tors to others on the basis that these are well organised/instructed & excellent quality/value for money events.

I will put my name down to do the Advanced Kayaking at the new locations that Ben talked about.

Kind Regards, John (Wales, UK)

1  Thank John D