“Great food and reasonable prices”
Review of Junaki Indian - CLOSED

Junaki Indian
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Best Indian in the town and at the best price. The service is good but it can get busy sometimes.
I simply dont believe one really bad review is honest as this place is always full unlike every other place in Heathfield,

1  Thank Pittltpotfold

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Having been a regular here for the best part of 7 years thought perhaps its time to do a review!! This is simply the best Indian in Sussex and believe me I have been to a few. No matter what I have it is always really tasty, they are flexible with the menu, you can spice up or down on a dish. The meat is always great quality, no grisle or fatty bits in my lamb (which I have had at several other resturants) We are always made to feel welcome. Busy nights can be a bit hectic but if your food is cooked fresh sometimes there is a wait but its always worth it, Lamb Sag is my usual dish and it never dissappoints. Give it a try, its not the cheapest of what on offer inthe high street but it is certainly the best.

2  Thank lawlawSussex
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good quality 'traditional' Indian food with polite attentive but not obtrusive service.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Friendly staff - classic curries, cold lager- perfectly pleasant old style Indian Restaurant

1  Thank John B
Reviewed April 20, 2012

i found a dead fly in my food and there reply was that i put it in there! they also said they would not refund me but were happy to cook me something else after this i didnt eat there again!

5  Thank charlotte n