Having happily eaten here several times last summer we went on Jubilee Tuesday. We waited 35 minutes for 6 non alcoholic drinks. We ordered only to be told they didn't have enough lobster to fulfill the order. (blessing in disguise). When the food arrived 50 minutes after ordering, the tiny lobster was over cooked and stringy, served with plastic crackers which bent when you tried to crack the shell, no seafood pick.
Despite requesting no salad or dressing with the burger it came heavily laden with both, the chips were bendy and soggy and inedible so when the waitress asked how things were we told her. Her response was "sorry - Would you like more drinks". We left very disappointed, hungry and not to return. When the bill came it didnt include the drinks but that was not the point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No 12 Quality Street B&B is bed and breakfast accommodation with a unique, homely, hotel experience and a recently refurbished bistro style restaurant- Signals Bistro. Our bedrooms and en suites have been refurbished in 2015. Family owned and operated we welcome individuals, groups and families to No. 12 Quality Street where personal service and attention to detail is our number one priority. No. 12 Is situated in the heart of North Berwick, just a stone's throw from some of the town's many attractions, and just 20 miles from Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your No. 12 Quality Street B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 12 Quality Street Hotel North Berwick
- No. 12 Quality Street B&B North Berwick, Scotland