I was one of a group of golfers who took over the whole place for three nights. First, it is well-placed - the High Street is a few paces away, North Berwick Golf Club is a moderate walk away and there is an excellent pub, the Ship, just over the road and it has a good selection of real ales.
My single room was small, but it was at the back of the hotel and was quiet. Karolina looked after us very well indeed and there was a good choice of food for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No 12 Quality Street B&B is bed and breakfast accommodation with a unique, homely, hotel experience and a recently refurbished bistro style restaurant- Signals Bistro. Our bedrooms and en suites have been refurbished in 2015. Family owned and operated we welcome individuals, groups and families to No. 12 Quality Street where personal service and attention to detail is our number one priority. No. 12 Is situated in the heart of North Berwick, just a stone's throw from some of the town's many attractions, and just 20 miles from Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your No. 12 Quality Street B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 12 Quality Street Hotel North Berwick
- No. 12 Quality Street B&B North Berwick, Scotland