“Wow”
Review of Seacliff Stables

Seacliff Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and enjoy the stunning views and scenery in some of Scotland's best countryside on horseback. There is minimum traffic as we only ride on private land. Many of our horses are home-bred, with a range to suit all levels and abilities. The horses are trustworthy school masters which allows beginners, nervous riders and children to gain experience and confidence. We also cater for the more capable riders as we have a large range of experienced competition horses to suit each individual.We also have pony days where children can enjoy looking after and caring for a pony whilst learning true horsemanship. Keep looking at website or facebook page for updates on pony days.We can also offer this experience to adults who have missed out on this in their junior years whether it be individual or groups! If you have a young child wishing to have a go then we also offer half an hour rides.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wow”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been riding at seacliff since I was very small and I have always thought that it is a beautiful place to ride with incredibly well behaved horses and excellent ride leaders. I would recommend Seacliff as a great place to ride no matter how experienced you are on a horse.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank sfalk12

Buckie, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Friendly, great fun”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Whether beginner or experienced, holiday or looking to improve your riding.. this is the place to go. Horses to suit all abilities, well taken care of, located in a stunning part of the world. The workers are friendly and helpful too. Would recommend this to anyone :)

Visited July 2012
4 Thank jolaird
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“beach and countryside pony trekking”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Second visit to this stable. I booked a one hour trek witha friend and my 14 year old daughter. Mixed group with two guides who were friendly and helpful. Good advise given and very sensible approach to ensure everyone safe but stretched according to their abilities. Wonderful views and open country side to explore.
I have also ridden on the beach on a previous visit which was excellent.

Visited September 2012