We came on our Honeymoon for 3 nights. It's a very nice hotel with real old fashioned charm. Our room was large with a lovely view of the sea. I think we were upgraded. Drinks are expensive though.
The restaurant though is a gem. The food and wine were both fantastic and the service was great too. If you are in the area make sure you eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa boasts everything you could need for a short break on the Scottish coast. Our luxurious spa offers rejuvenating Elemis treatments performed by highly trained therapists. Experience award-winning dining in our restaurant or relax in our lounge while taking in the view over the Firth of Forth. Your guaranteed a great night sleep in our stylish bedrooms, exactly what you need after a day on one of the many surrounding world-class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Marine Hotel North Berwick
- Hotel Macdonald Marine
- Berwick Hotel Marine North
- Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa North Berwick, Scotland