We chose this hotel as we were looking for a base where we could walk to the pub in the evening, but could explore the east coast and birdwatch during the day. Our room was a garden room, which opened out on to a patio area. This would be great in the warmer weather for sitting with a glass of wine. The room was compact, with great use of space to provide storage and an en-suite. It was clean, furnished in a contemporary style, and very tidy. There was plenty of tea and coffee in the room, and a very good breakfast menu. There is parking on-site. We stayed for two nights, and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arch House is a distinguished Grade II Listed Bed & Breakfast, just a five minute walk from the centre of Wells-next-the-Sea and it's bustling fishing Quay, and a mile from the stunning Holkham Estate and the Norfolk Coastal Path. Large free car park. We have ground floor rooms for reduced mobility, a family suite, and a guest garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Arch House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch House Hotel Wells-Next-The-Sea
- Arch House Bed & Breakfast Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk