We spent May Bank Holiday weekend in north Norfolk and stayed at Arch House for 3 nights. We went with my husband's parents and had two adjacent garden rooms which were easily accessible. The rooms were well appointed and our bed was extremely comfortable. It was very relaxing sitting outside on the decking reading our books in the sunshine. It was all very clean and freshly decorated with some nice little touches such as a basket of pear drops if you fancied something sweet. Breakfast was generally good but would have liked to have been asked whether we would like toast before or after cooked breakfast. The bacon was delicious and to be recommended. It was a little disappointing the the toast was ordinary sliced bread rather than something a little more special. Good location and well situated away from the busy seafront but within easy walking distance of town. Felt it was a little overpriced but very pleasant nevertheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arch House is a distinguished Grade II Listed Bed & Breakfast, just a five minute walk from the centre of Wells-next-the-Sea and it's bustling fishing Quay, and a mile from the stunning Holkham Estate and the Norfolk Coastal Path. Large free car park. We have ground floor rooms for reduced mobility, a family suite, and a guest garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Arch House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch House Hotel Wells-Next-The-Sea
- Arch House Bed & Breakfast Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk