well we found The Globe Inn to be very comfortable.Only stopped for one night when we arrived check in was smooth, the Globe is just comming towards the end of some extensive revamp work, the room was very well decorated ,very fresh , the evening meal was very good, with a wide range of choice ,breakfast was excellent ,checkout was smooth , all the staff that we met were very helpful,we would stay and eat here again for sure,and when the finishing touches are completed before Easter the Globe will be even better !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking a pretty, leafy Georgian square in the bustling seaside town of Wells-next-the-Sea, The Globe Inn is a great base for a break on the beautiful north Norfolk coast or an ideal spot for a pint of beer and some simple, home cooked food. Accredited with 4 stars and a silver award by Enjoy England, the Inn offers exceptional quality in all areas. We are also proud to have been approved by the Visit England Cyclists Welcome, Walkers Welcome and Welcome Pets schemes. There is a sun-filled courtyard for alfresco eating and dining and a perfect spot to read your morning paper whilst having breakfast. Take a short walk down Staithe Street to the quay and you’ll see fishermen setting out on a good tide for inshore crab, whelk and the passing sea trout and bass. The town offers a central base for the nearby beautiful Holkham Beach with more than four miles of golden sand, and the world-class bird watching sites of the Holkham Nature Reserve, Cley-next-Sea and Titchwell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Globe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Globe Hotel Wells-Next-The-Sea
- The Globe Inn Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk