I recently stayed for two nights at The Globe with my husband and small dog. The room was very small but immaculate, they do have larger and better appointed rooms but as we had a dog with us we were not able to book one of the nicer rooms unfortunately, The pub is a beautiful Georgian building overlooking a small green and boasts a comfy bar and very nice restaurant. What really makes this pale special though is the staff. They are all very young, charming and helpful. Everyone went out of their way to make us comfortable and no request was too much trouble. Thank you for making our stay so pleasurable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking a pretty, leafy Georgian square in the bustling seaside town of Wells-next-the-Sea, The Globe Inn is a great base for a break on the beautiful north Norfolk coast or an ideal spot for a pint of beer and some simple, home cooked food. Accredited with 4 stars and a silver award by Enjoy England, the Inn offers exceptional quality in all areas. We are also proud to have been approved by the Visit England Cyclists Welcome, Walkers Welcome and Welcome Pets schemes. There is a sun-filled courtyard for alfresco eating and dining and a perfect spot to read your morning paper whilst having breakfast. Take a short walk down Staithe Street to the quay and you’ll see fishermen setting out on a good tide for inshore crab, whelk and the passing sea trout and bass. The town offers a central base for the nearby beautiful Holkham Beach with more than four miles of golden sand, and the world-class bird watching sites of the Holkham Nature Reserve, Cley-next-Sea and Titchwell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Globe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Globe Hotel Wells-Next-The-Sea
- The Globe Inn Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk