YHA Wells-next-the-sea
$176
  • Restaurant
$106
$102
Titchwell Manor Hotel(Titchwell)(Great Value!)
$146
$157
$122
The Crown Hotel(Wells-next-the-Sea)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet roomwell equipped kitchenself catering facilitiesnorth norfolktv loungegreat facilitiescoop supermarketfamily rooms arewater pressurelovely locationadded bonusa great place to staystayed here for one nightdouble bedshort walkwarm welcomehostel
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I've stayed in many of the YHA's in England and Wales and always had a good time, but this one is possibly the best I've ever been to. The building was converted from a church hall to a YHA in 2002, and has been very well maintained since, so everything looks virtually brand new. The accommodation is spacious, with plenty of toilets and showers, a large lounge with TV, a seperate quiet room (both of these have very comfy seating),dining room and games room. The staff are very friendly. The hostel is self-catering only, but there are several food shops and good pubs within 5 minutes walk.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Wellshostelmanager, Manager at YHA Wells-next-the-sea, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Have never posted on this site before but found this hostel so amazing I just had to say something...... Have only stayed at one youth hostel before but this one has really made me want to visit more!! It was so clean and comfortable adn the decor and interior design was lovely. My 13yr old son made friends with other children, we enjoyed a nice friendly Saturday night with another family watching Britains Got Talent :))). As a single parent this was a breath of fresh air. And the warden was very helpful and friendly - will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Hedy2012
Wellshostelmanager, Manager at YHA Wells-next-the-sea, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your wonderful review, Im really pleased you had a good experience at YHA Wells, It really means a lot to me when a guest takes the time to express his feelings about my little hostel , We all look forward to welcoming youat some time in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stayed for two days at this hostel. Our room was really big. The shower was big too. I had never stayed at self catering hostel before and I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tutti_flutie

Dear Guest

Thanks for taking the time to review YHA Wells.
I'm happy to hear you found our hostel specious and you really enjoyed your stay.
We are open 365 days a year so if you would like to repeat this experiance just give us a call .

Reviewed September 13, 2011

I travelled in summer 2011 with my school for a walking holiday. The showers were powerful and hot, the beds were comfortable (but quite firm) and the kitchen was clean and well equipped for making hot chocolate! The owner was friendly, and the best bit, only 5 minutes away from the town and the arcade! The beach is a 30 minute walk away and it is the best one I've ever been to.... The toilets were nice and it was overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank beyondrainbow

Dear Guest

Thanks for taking the time to review YHA Wells, I apprecaite your comments and will pass them on to my team, Its great to hear you found our hostel clean & comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back at YHA Wells in the near future.

Reviewed November 14, 2010

We liked this hostel. We had a private room up in the top of the building, and found it very clean. For a hostel, it's very comfortabl and convenient, well decorated and with helpful staff who know lots of what there is to do in the area. It's in a rather quiet back street of Wells, a little traditional seaside town which has become a favourite of the chic set because of its quaint old-fashionedness. It is definitely a good way of staying here without paying the rather high prices of smarter and more luxurious accommmodation, and it has the advantage that you can talk with other travellers and with the wardens. We didn't eat here but had fish and chips! Self catering was fine, too. Well done Wells hostel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reflectorgo
Wellshostelmanager, Manager at YHA Wells-next-the-sea, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2010

Many thanks for your very kind and thoughtful review; we're really pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again, very soon! Jared.