“Wonderfull !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Wonderfull !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Have been using this van for years, along with many others countrywide and Carlsburger is as good as they come, food is wonderful and the banter great.
Highly recommended,
Phil GT

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank phil m

Mundford, United Kingdom
“moaners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

DAVROWS from Mildenhall and all the other moaners having a whinge and giving Carlsburger a low rating because they have had to wait "20" mins for a burger.........Doesn't that show that he is busy for a reason?? THE FOOD IS GREAT..If you want quickness then stop off at mcdonalds and get something that has been kept warm.. Carl will always cook to order, so you could try ringing him on 07833692966 in advance and then you wont HAVE TO WAIT..(although the rest of us(regulars included)have to...Carl is giving you great products and great service/banter and choice of roll or various French sticks(all fresh daily), various tea and coffee choices all at less than BK of Mc D's prices, you don't pay extra for salad or mushrooms or onions... I don't understand what there is to be moaning about...
Keep up the good work Carl......

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Paul B
Mundford, United Kingdom
“Probably the best I've ever had lol”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I do not like fat & I am very very fussy on what burgers I will eat, unfortunately my eldest child is also like me. If we eat anything with a little gristle or fat that's it were done we will refuse to eat anymore even if it's the first bite my husband gets very frustrated with us which is understandable. If we go to Carlsburger he always takes off all the fat on the bacon for us which is no easy feat his sausages are amazing I've never ever had fat or gristle in mine & none of my family have either. Also my fussy eldest will actually eat the burgers from Carlsburger that itself is a Miracle, I have yet to have a Burger from there as I'm very very fussy when it comes to Burgers but I have had BIG bites out of my hubby's burger and it was amazing so i will have a whole one soon, well worth the wait as all Carls food is cooked to perfection & Carl takes pride in his work, he likes to see you are satisfied. Carls company is amazing very lovey genuine guy and you get to witness an amazing dance as he is cooking, great food, great company and the day I eat a whole burger I will get back on this site and rate him again. WELL DONE CARLSBURGER :D

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Helen B
“No possibly about it... It is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Really great food served from a clean van with heaps of banter on the side! Willing to go that bit extra, everyone left with a smile on their face while I was there. I would recommend visiting the fastest spatula in the east!

1 Thank Marc A
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Nice, not greasy ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

I have found it very hard to review Calsburger as if I was judging it against a burger from a Resturant it would mark low maybe 1 or 2.

However I have decided to mark it against other road side vans and on that basis it is very good. The burger is nice and not greasy at all like many.

If you deciding whether to eat here or a Restaurant then go for the restaurant. If it's between here and another road side can you won't be disappointed.

2 Thank Adam K