“A superior cafe”

Tall Orders
Ranked #19 of 69 Restaurants in Thetford
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Located in the middle of Thetford's main shopping street, this cafe is well above average. The decor is tasteful yet simple and the service pleasant and efficient. 'Tall Orders' stands out in my view because of its excellent sandwich menu (it's no surprise that they offer a buffet catering service locally). I had a delicious roast veg panini + salad for just £3.90 and my Mum said the bacon was the real deal. Also popular were the potato skins served with a variety of veggie and non-veggie toppings.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very welcoming staff, couldn't do enough for us. We had a light lunch but if was very filling. The food tasted great and fresh. Will be returning and certainly recommend to others.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to Tall Orders last week with a friend for some lunch. She has a two year old and they had high chairs which was very helpful and also had a very lovely children's menu offering half a jacket potatoe or a sandwhich crisps and a drink for a very good price. I ordered a prawn baguette with a side salad and coleslaw. Everything is freshly made, I thought it was a lovely touch that they made their own colwslaw instead of shop bought. Their home made coffee cake is to die for! I'm not a lover of coffee but this cake was truly scrumptious! I can't wait to try out the weekly special next time I visit!