“Amazing staff and service!!”
Review of Dine India - CLOSED

Dine India
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Love going dine india for a meal, definitely tell all my friends and family to have an experience.! Very good service staff are friendly and always come back to check back on us. sunny the manager who is very friendly and lively at all times. Keep up the good work, A1!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Dated restaurant went here for eve buffet , shame as staff very friendly but food poor and very salty

Sunny A, Manager at Dine India, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for visiting Dine India.
I am totally gutted of your review of our buffet.
Although every dish is prepared daily and before the buffet comes
out of our kitchen,I my self check every dishes on the quality of the taste.
Not sure how all 21 items has become salty very unusual.
One or two dish we can understand but all of the dishes to become salty
Very strange.
We have three experienced chefs in the kitchen all tastes
every dishes before they come out from the kitchen and on top I my self
Tastes the buffet food to keep up the quality but I really do apologise.
There's always managers available could mentioned to one us so we could of taken special
care on your table.
If you do visit us again then please do contact the head Manager (Sunny) and i will be more then
happy to serv you under my host.
Thanks you for visiting Dine India

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were sat at a table which had laser beams flashing at us, with loud music such as chariots of fire! The starter was ok but the main was awful, some sides were actually inedible. Was told the chef had forgotten that he had added seasoning and must have added twice the amount! Will not be returning..

Sunny A, Manager at Dine India, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear guest,
Firstly would like to thank you for visiting Dine India.
How ever it would of been kind enough for you to mention the date you have
Visited us so we could off find out whom was serving at your table.
Also please note no chef will add their spice/ingredients twice so not sure why one of the staff
will say that to a customer.(something doesn't sound right here..)
Maybe the flavouring was not up to your expectation as ingredients differ from restaurants to restaurants but you could of always ask for the manager attention and it would of been my pleasure to correct it.( I do apologise )
About the laser lights which we can turn them around facing it in a different direction. ( Normally they are faced upwards sure not sure how it came directly towards your table.
As we always strive to provide quality food and service if your not happy about anything at Dine India then we appreciate any comments while your with us so we can correct it here and then.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I dined with friends a few months ago for a leaving do, we had a great night. I'm taking my husband hopefully at the weekend, he loves a curry and I know he wont be disappointed, the food was delicious. The service was also very good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I had a meal on May Bank Holiday Monday; we were treated with the utmost courtesy. The quality of the food was excellent, and the quantities were very generous. All in all a very enjoyable experience.