Had a short stay in Town, found all info about this little gem Online, very stylish in and out, outside seating area as well, cosy inside with the real fireplace on chilly night !
Was rated the best place in town,and it did not disappoint me, very attentive ,friendly staff, could answer me all the questions, my dinner in restaurant was also delicious,next morning breakfast as well!
Would like to thank the small team for the great stay, will be back if in the Area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI througout the hotel in all of our totally refurbished bedrooms. Extremely popular being a pet friendly property so you don't have to leave your best friends at home, if you want excellent local produce and seafood then you should visit this ambient restaurant and boutique hotel, our fantastic local cuisine with efficient and friendly service, good local ale and fabulous surroundings you’ll experience this hotel. Recently totally refurbished and under new management, The Thomas Paine Hotel offers a new level of comfort and service. Situated within walking distance of many of the town's attractions, it makes an ideal base for exploring the area or for the businessman needing a good night's sleep. Steeped in history having been the birthplace of Thomas Paine who wrote the Rights of a man, come visit history in its making. Only 30 minutes from Cambridge and 20 minutes from Newmarket excellent for the races. Plenty of free car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Thomas Paine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historical Thomas Paine Thetford
- The Thomas Paine Hotel Thetford, Norfolk