Great family hotel offering a perfect location for Thetford Forest. Staff are exemplary here and could te`ch a thing or two to some of the best 5* hotels Ive stayed in. Goes to show it's not how much you pay! For just £39 the three of us a family room which was clean and very quiet. (They have quiet zones down the halls....tick!) beds were very comfortable and there was a large flat screen tv, a decent sized bathroom with powerful shower, and complimentary ea and coffee. We had a fantastic dinner in the evning at the hotels restaurant table Table which again was super value with plenty of choice, which often means terrible food, but in this case all our meals were well presented, generous and of excellent quality. Our waitress was formidable, charming and exceedingly helpful. A very enjoyable evening with 7 adults and 3 children where we felt comfortable and relaxed. Breakfast is very good value as Premier Inns always offer.Highly recommended, will definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the A11, A134 junction towards Norwich & Bury St. Edmunds, this hotel is ideally situated for exploring the heart of east Anglia. Surrounding features include Centre parks, Thetford high lodge forest centre & Snetterton race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Thetford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Thetford
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Norfolk