We use premier inn's for most trips - they are so clean, reliable and good value for money! This hotel was no disappointment..! Reception was very helpful - HUGE TV on wall so was lovely relaxing bed watching!! Sadly the bed was the worst premier inn bed - a small double with "roll together" fault. I have stayed in PI's when the bed is the size of a double and a single. Ok location for bury st Edmunds but you will have to drive - cabs are expensive £30 one way to bury and hard to get! There is a small retail park 3 mins away with a huge sainsburys/McDonalds/ pc world etc which was good to have a walk around .. Only stayed one night for a wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the A11, A134 junction towards Norwich & Bury St. Edmunds, this hotel is ideally situated for exploring the heart of east Anglia. Surrounding features include Centre parks, Thetford high lodge forest centre & Snetterton race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Thetford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Thetford
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Norfolk