I travel a lot for work and most of the time stay in Premier Inn's and to be fair they are more or less all the same, however I felt that I needed to write a review on this one. I stayed here for 2 nights on business. Firstly the staff here are excellent. Upon arrival I was checking in the same time as a group of guys, and the receptionist was very discrete by not revealing my room number (a woman traveling on my own) which I thought was excellent. When I got to my room it was what I have come to expect from a Premier Inn, however this one was slightly larger than normal in size with only a small heater on the wall. Due to the cold snap the room was pretty cold, but upon commenting this to the receptionist she brought a heater up to the room which made a huge difference. I ate in the pub attached to the hotel both nights and again could not fault the staff. The lady serving behind the bar was very friendly and made an effort to have a chat and a laugh with the customers, the waitress's were very polite and efficient and I had two lovely meals both nights. Overall I had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel and would have no problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the A11, A134 junction towards Norwich & Bury St. Edmunds, this hotel is ideally situated for exploring the heart of east Anglia. Surrounding features include Centre parks, Thetford high lodge forest centre & Snetterton race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Thetford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Thetford
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Norfolk