“A Little Gem”
Review of The Mulberry

The Mulberry
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Thetford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Don't miss a chance to dine at this wonderful little restaurant! The food's delicious - cooked to perfection, beautifully presented, with excellent friendly service and not at all expensive. If I lived in the area (we were just visiting) I'd eat here all the time!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

A really friendly restaurant. The food was also of a high standard. We were staying nearby in Tuddenham Mill and wanted to dine out somewhere locally and were not disappointed. It was a really nice experience from start to finish.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had my friends staying for a few days last week-one from London and one from Brighton..both used to dining out in style. I was confident that the Mulberry would impress and it certainly did. They were pleasantly surpised and felt the food was on a par with any other place they have dined. Thank you Karen for such a wonderful dining experience last friday and the attention you gave us-must mention your other half...a chef who really knows his food...fresh ingredients and a varied menu meant we were all treated to excellent cuisine - expertly prepared. The swordfish was superb. I will be back soon to celebrate my husbands birthday...I highly recommend this fantastic restaurant.

2  Thank paulineWNorfolkUK
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Had the very good fortune to be taken the The Mulberry last Friday whilst staying in the area with friends. What an absolute gem of a restaurant - fantastic food and surroundings, great host in Karen and a really good all round experience. Food was cooked to perfection on a par with any of the much more expensive places I've visited over the years and the service was truly excellent. Highly recommend this fantastic place and hope to get back there myself when next in the area.

1  Thank MexBear1
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We ate here as a family and two of the children are quite young and sometimes smaller places like this can make you feel uneasy but this was not the case here,we were made to feel very welcome and the chilldren were well accomodated for.
Our food was of a very high standard and the service was first class.This is the best place we have eaten out in a long time and we do eat out a lot so it is great to have found somewhere that we can look forward to visiting again and again.