“Perfection always”
Review of The Thai Orchid - CLOSED

The Thai Orchid
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Nice location in Town centre and public car park around there.
kings lynn
“Perfection always”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The staff are always friendly and helpful and the food is consistently good we normally go on the buffet days so there is no waiting around you just get stuck in

• Visited March 2013

“Ok but not rush”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The staff are friendly although they seemed to push to take our order. We went there after 9pm. Starter were ok but the chicken satay were cold. The mains were ok but it wasn't how I was expecting. Never been ask about the meal. Value is very good.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty Thai”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Lovely food and great service. My partner and I chose the 'all you could eat' buffet which was excellent value and prepared to order with minimal waiting times. We would certainly recommend this to visitors to Kings Lynn

• Visited February 2013
Norwich
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Friendly service, great food, what's not to like? And if you are concerned to keep costs low, go during the week when the all you can eat option is fantastic value for money; or have a set lunch for a very reasonable price.

Visited January 2013
Norfolk
“fantastic meal, great value and good service”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I visited the Thai Orchid for lunch with my mum. I have had several meals in the past in the form of their fantastic "lunchbox" but I don't recall every sitting in for lunch and my mum was keen to give it a try.

The price was fantastic for 2 or 3 courses and they offer a "quick lunch" 1 course option.

I had the hot and sour soup which is always good and this time was no exception and I tried something new for my main, the pork penang curry with plain rice. I was not disappointed. The curry was hot, rich and creamy and packed a flavour punch.

Service was speedy and efficient and the waiter was very happy to explain dishes and offer suggestions. He was very flexible in terms of altering the heat of dishes and even the meat, which proves that everything is made fresh to order (and you can taste it!)

I will be back to the Thai Orchid many many more times in the future!

• Visited March 2013